But THAT is topic for another post. In the meantime, let's be sure to stare down guilt and see the truth that lies behind it. You don't have to beat yourself for it, ladies. You're in new territory and you aren't the same person you were while married. It's OK and even normal, to not want to spend the night—or all weekend—with a guy you're dating. It indicates you're finding fulfillment and joy outside the company of a man. And you're allowed to draw until you're ready for 'more' in a relationship.
It feels like gender role-reversal for one woman who wants her dates to go home after sex.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love