5 Ways that Women BLOW the critical first 5 dates with men...And wind up back at single square one
- * By Cooking him Dinner: Don’t whip out your apron right away, Ms. Cleaver. If cooking is your forte, that's a great asset but make him work a little for it first. If you cook for him too soon, you’ll look like you’re too eager to please him.
- *By Calling and Texting him to Chat, to tell him you Miss him, or to tell him you're thinking about him: As I tell my clients, give him some space to chase in the beginning. Let HIM be the one to call and text you and open up about his feelings toward you. But if you're calling and texting him early on, he'll think you may end up being the "clingy" type and are desperate for a boyfriend.
- * By Sleeping with Him or pleasing him in "Other ways" down there: Ladies, don’t care how much wine he gave you, whether he gave you a massage with oils or not, how good of a “Seducer” he was, or how great of a “connection” you guys had. Keep it in your pants for the first five dates, at least! And his attempts at sliding into home with you is his test for YOU as to how highly you value yourself.
- * By accepting a late-night Date at his place, to ‘watch a movie’ or ‘hang out.’ – This is a fast way to lower your value and fall into the “Replaceable” category
* By doing his LAUNDRY! (Some of you may laugh... But this is much more common than you might think actually! Many women offer to do the man's laundry that she's dating, as a sort of attempt to prove her domesticity and "Wife material," but it will only make him stamp you with "Doormat" instead.