• Dinner and a movie is so overdone. What are some creative dating ideas?
Here are a few of my favorites, and by the way Dinner and a movie is for people in a relationship.
Find a small local band to listen to.
Take your dog to the park and invite them along.
Take them to Target and play in the aisles with all the fun toys.
Play one on one basketball.
Bake a cake together.
Go to the zoo.
• What should you do if your date refuses to let you pay for the bill?
You look at them as you would a friend and say. "This one is on me you can get the next one"
Simple easy and classy.
I have no problem with it, you are both adults and if you cant control your passion then go for it.
Although if you do go for it, you better behave as adults after. Meaning, no guilt and you can openly discuss it and move forward.
Should you trust first impressions of a person, or delay judgment and wait a while to find out more?
I think you need to gather information about someone before you make a final decision on what you feel.
People who tend to judge someone quickly tend to lead a very shallow live.
Why can't I ever get past a first date?
People who tend to crash and burn after one date tend to do these common things over and over.
1. Talk about and bash there exes
2. Have desperate energy.
3 They interview each other but dont listen to each other.
4. They only talk about themselves
5 They brag about who they are and spend the night overselling instead of attracting.
6. They dont take the time to make themselves look good for the date.
7. They drink to much on the date.
8 They have poor eye contact with there date.
9. They have angry energy.
All it takes is one of these negative traits to turn your date off.
How do I hook up for seconds?
In order to get seconds you need to make the first course tasty. Follow these simple tips and they will order another round of you.
1. Be present during the date.
2. Have a positive attitude.
3 Stop selling yourself to the date.
4. Stop thinking about what to say and react to what they are saying.
5 Never talk bad about an ex
6. Dress to impress
7. Keep the eyes on the date.
8. Be modest and listen.
10. Talk about things you are passionate about.
My friend just broke up with his girlfriend, and I think she is very attractive. When is it appropriate for me to start making the moves on her?