Need to keeo your partner interested? Here's 5 quick ways!
Recently a friend of mine from Michigan emailed me and asked:
“Do you think the reason why men start having wandering eyes is because a girlfriend is so much fun in bed for three months, and then she gets boring?”
My answer to that is: men’s eyes will always wander.
Men are visual, and they will always check out other women. This does not mean that they are going to sleep with those women, but men will always check out other women no matter how good the sex is with their partner.
The men who tend to act on the wandering eyes are men that are either chronic cheaters or are with a woman with very limited sexual creativity. The “chronic cheater” is all about finding a new conquest no matter how good their current partner is in bed.
Men who are with women who have the sexual creativity of a Yugo may also act on their wandering eye. Men get tired of driving a Yugo.
Whether you are a woman who wants to keep her man satisfied, or whether you’re a man who wants to keep his woman satisfied, you must realize that such satisfaction is a two-way street! If you want to keep your partner from wandering, I suggest you become more of a Mercedes...
One day you let the man ride really fast in your nice tight leather seat, and the other day you just drive really slowly to give him a different sensation when you’re rounding the curves.
Why am I using a car analogy? Because sex is like driving, after a while the same road and the same traffic get boring!
Here are 5 Quick Ways To Keep Your Partner Fascinated With You:
1. Send dirty emails and dirty texts to them all day, & they will anticipate being with you that night.
2. Before you go out at night, have great foreplay…and that’s it! Make them wait for the rest of the sexual act.
3. Try having sex in different rooms in the house. If you’re having sex on the bed every single time, have sex swinging from chandeliers and laying on the kitchen table.
4. Please your partner and expect nothing in return…this will drive them crazy!
5. Talk about your sexual fantasies with each other, and start acting on them one at a time to give you each something to look forward to.
The wandering eye is a two-way street. So if you’re getting boring in bed, you’d better start being more creative with your head!
More sex advice from YourTango