Avoid these deadly mistakes!
It's amazing how some men have absolutely NO social etiquette when they're trying to contact women online! During all my years of coaching women, they have shared with me some of the most unbelievable things men have said to them while emailing.
It appears that men feel like they can just say anything in an email when they are online trying to get a woman to go out with them. Some of these things, if they were said to a woman in a bar or on the street, would cause them to be arrested . . . or at least slapped. But yet when they’re online dating and hiding behind the secrecy and privacy of their computer, a lot of men just tend to get very abrasive and crude.
So, I’ve compiled a list of ten things NEVER to do when you’re online trying to get a woman to go out with you. Some of these are obvious . . . some of these you'll swear I'm making up! But, all of these things are things men actually do when they are online trying to get a woman to go out with them.
Doing any of these things when emailing a woman for the first time or trying to get a woman to go out with you, will guarantee you complete failure in online dating! Remember, the point of dating is . . . to get dates (not turn a woman off!).
Here are my 10 Favorite Emailing Mistakes Men Make While Online Dating:
1) When emailing a woman, don't ask her how much she weighs or what her measurements are. You might as well just tell her you only want to sleep with her and that you have no interest in getting to know her . . . because that's what she's going to be thinking if you ask her this.
2) Don't email her seven times asking her why she hasn’t responded to your first email. You need to relax and let her respond to your email in time. Women get far more email than men do online, so you need to be patient and allow her time to read your email. Instead of harassing her, be patient and confident that she’s going to respond to you.
3) Don’t ask her how many other dates she’s been on from Yahoo! Personals How many other dates someone has been on is not important. What is important is finding out whether the two of you click when you hang out.
4) Don’t send her a nasty email if she hasn't responded to you after several emails. It’s her prerogative whether or not she desires to be in contact with you. If she doesn’t desire to meet you, why get angry and nasty? There’s plenty of other women out there that you can contact.
5) Don’t ask her if she wants to have sex with you on the second email exchange, and don’t send her dirty pictures of you when you’re exchanging photos with her. Women are all about connecting with their minds. Just because you're looking for a quick fling, that doesn’t mean that she’s going to respond.
6) If she gives you her phone number, don’t wait a week to call her. By extension, if you do wait a week to call her and she doesn't call you back, don't be shocked. Women have many options online. If she passes out her phone number to you, I suggest calling her that day. It keeps the momentum going.
7) When asking for more pictures, do so without any references of “Can you please send me a picture so I can see your body?” Ask her if she’d like to exchange more pictures . . . which means, you send some and she sends some. Several women have complained to me that men ask them to send pictures of themselves in bikinis or other such things, so that men can see their body. Men, don't do this!
8) Don’t get offended if she doesn’t want to talk to you on the phone right away and/or wants to talk to you via email first to get to know you. You need to be flexible and open to her suggestions. Sometimes you may need to email back and forth for a week and sometimes she'll give you her phone number right away. Either way . . . don't be rude.
9) Do not email stalk her. Many of my women clients have complained to me about men that will email them several times a day for three weeks . . . until they are forced to block the emails from those men to get it to stop. Men, she got your email the very first time. She just may have chosen not to open it. By sending emails several times a day, not only are you turning her off . . . you're also freaking her out! You’ve become an online stalker. And that’s a guarantee that she’ll never go out with you.
10) When connecting with her for the very first time, don’t cut and paste an email in July that you’ve been sending out for six months with a tag line that says “I love the holidays.” By doing that, she knows that you’ve been lazy and that you didn't read her profile. A woman who reads your cut and paste and sees you talking about “the holidays” in July immediately knows that you didn't read a word of her profile. You will never get her to respond that way. By cutting and pasting the same things to every woman you contact online, it's showing every woman you contact that you're nothing but really, really lazy!
In all my years of coaching people how to date online, it still amazes me that a lot of men don’t have the social etiquette to succeed online.
If you desire to find out how to succeed in online dating, then I suggest you contact me immediately. If you are a woman and you want to share with me one of your top 10 turns offs then feel free to email me. I always enjoy hearing your comments.
'Til then, good luck ... and never, ever do any one of the ten things above. You’ll greatly increase your odds of succeeding in online dating!