6. Edit Your Pictures – Photo editing is only controversial if you are actually changing the way you look. However, it is absolutely fair game to adjust lighting, exposure, sharpness or contrast to improve your photo quality. One simple trick to make yourself stand out is to crop anyone else out of the photo. Many sites use face recognition software to zoom in on your face, but it might not frame you properly. If you crop it yourself, you can control where eyes naturally go and make sure it doesn’t wander to your very attractive friend standing next to you.
Steve Harvey developed Delightful, an online dating service for women to make them "more dateable." Right. Because women are the problem, not men who have been divorced twice, married a woman with whom they cheated on their second spouse, and think mustaches are a good idea.
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do