... featuring advice from our Experts Joy Bufalini, Jana Beeman, Kay Hutchinson & Helen MacMillan!
29. You will fall in love every day. Each morning before you get out of bed, find three things about yourself to love. It can be a feature you like, or an aspect of your personality. Whether it's your creativity, stubbornness or sense of adventure, embrace it and you will feel stronger and more powerful each day. —Jana Beeman
30. You will treat yourself like a princess. Give yourself a facial, indulge in a relaxing cup of tea and a good book, take a long walk in the woods … whatever it is that feeds your soul, give that gift to yourself regularly. When you treat yourself as though your needs matter, others will follow suit. —Jana Beeman
31. You will honor where you are. If you are tired, don’t force yourself to do aerobics. If you're energized, gift your body with a great workout. When you are stressed, relax into some restorative yoga and embrace some quiet mind space. Be where you are in the moment and you'll feel more connected. —Jana Beeman
32. You will love life like a silly puppy. Smell the flowers, roll in the grass, hug your family, play a crazy game of tag. When you give up being a certain way and just immerse yourself in the boundless fun of life, it opens your heart, and an open heart is very sexy! —Jana Beeman
33. Your body is your temple. It was created to house the unique soul living within it perfectly and to express who you are out into the world. By seeing the divine energy within yourself, you honor the gift of your unique soul. —Jana Beeman
34. You will live in the moment. Your body is the way it is right now, and even if you want to change it, don't wait until that change has happened to love and appreciate it. You only have this moment to really appreciate yourself, who and how you are in the world. Life created you … your flaws, your quirks, your habits and all. By honoring your body as it is right now in this moment, you honor all the gifts of your journey to this point — all the things you've learned, all you've overcome. Your path is perfect, because it created you as you are. —Jana Beeman
35. There is only one you, so embrace it! Find those things in yourself that make you feel different and play them up, whether it's freckles or extra curves. Allow yourself to stand in your strength and stand out from the crowd. —Jana Beeman