The point is that your journey of dating during the holidays can be joyful and doesn’t have to be so serious. It is great if you wind up meeting that one special person, but by keeping things light, you can not only take the time to get to know someone without pressure (which increases your chances of it developing into a longer term relationship) but you can also embrace the wonder of yourself and the holiday season in a way that makes you feel alive and happy as a single person.
Awaken your power to create the best dating experiences of the season & leave holiday blues behind.
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB