More about me: I am the owner of an online romance store www.BlissConnection.com and have been selling sex toys and lingerie for the last ten years. I just opened a brand new plus size lingerie store in San Jose called Curvy Girl Lingerie. We focus on plus size lingerie and helping women to get in touch with all of the pleasure your body is capable of!
Chrystal Bougon Sex Toy Expert, Resident Curvy Girl & Pleasure Coach.
Founder of http://www.BlissConnection.com Award Winning Radio Show Host, "Everyone Wants to Have Better Sex" http://www.Bliss-Radio.com
The best position for you is, quite often, simply what feels the most comfortable. Certain positions will be less comfortable than others - sometimes being on top, sometimes being underneath. "Experiment and find out what your preference is. Don't feel locked into what's expected of you as far as top or bottom. Perhaps if you have a tilted uterus, certain positions or angles may be more comfortable," says Dr. Jane Greer, marriage and family therapist & SHRINK WRAP media commentator.
Photo: We Heart It
- Sorry, Unconditional Love Is Total Bullsh*t (And, Here's Why)
- Put The iPhone DOWN! 4 Ways Technology Is Killing Your Marriage
- 6 Ways To Show Unconditional Love WITHOUT Being A Total Doormat
- Why Loving A Man Unconditionally Makes You Downright MISERABLE
- 18 Ways To Keep Your Long-Term Relationship Sizzling