The holidays are a time to give thanks and celebrate what God has done for us. As you focus on giving thanks for the true reason of the holiday season, you will begin to enjoy more and stress less. You deserve to have a great time during the holidays and not allow past issues to get in the way. The amount of joy or stress you experience is in your control more than you realize.
Learn how your emotions, physical activities, and diet can make the difference for a joyful holiday
Make at least one gift for one another. Times may be tight, and "getting creative" with gift-giving returns to its literal meaning this year. Whether you knit, sew, or partake in elbow macaroni art, get into the creative spirit and make something for your loved one. Even a photo collage or slideshow counts—as long as a little of your creativity is involved.
Latest Expert Videos
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love