The holidays are a time to give thanks and celebrate what God has done for us. As you focus on giving thanks for the true reason of the holiday season, you will begin to enjoy more and stress less. You deserve to have a great time during the holidays and not allow past issues to get in the way. The amount of joy or stress you experience is in your control more than you realize.
Learn how your emotions, physical activities, and diet can make the difference for a joyful holiday
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
FROM AROUND THE WEB