NEED HELP?Find an Expert
Craig Miller (ACSW,LMSW,MS)
If you are like most people you want more out of life. You want more out of your relationships or want to feel better about yourself and your life situation. I tell people- never stop searching to find solutions to what you want out of life. It's out there- you will find it.
Over the years I have learned the unique ability to successfully combine my skills as a Christian and mental health practitioner to bring healing and restoration to the spirit, mind, and body. I desire everyone to receive restoration of their heart and relationships, emotional and physical healing, renewal and zest for life, and revitalization of faith.
Some of the activities I have been involved with include:
• Former syndicated radio talk show host with, Insights From the Heart
• TV program, Better Life Spotlight (WLMB TV-40)
• Speaking in USA & Canada with PESI Education Seminars & Cross Country Education
• Author of, When Feelings Don't Come Easy, When Your Mate Has Emotionally Checked Out, and Declaring Your Worth
See www.feelingsbook.com for more information about speaking and materials
Counseling with individuals, families, and couples in both medical and mental health settings:
• Currently the co-founder, Administrative Director, and therapist with MASTERPEACE Counseling a Christian counseling center in Tecumseh, MI
• Formerly at Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI
• Formerly the Director of Social Work at Herrick Hospital in Tecumseh, MI
• Formerly Clinical Director of Lenawee County Critical Stress Debriefing Management Team.
• Honored with multiple listings in Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals, Who’s Who Among Human Services Professionals, and International Who’s Who of Professionals. See www.mpccd.com for more information about counseling services
Between $81-120 per session