If you are feeling down about your relationship, here are ways to make everything better again.
7. Pray for help. Given to us for our greatest good, prayer is the essence of all that works well. Praying brings grace. You can pray according to your own religions, spiritual path, or beliefs.
8. Forgive; it's worked throughout history in every predicament. Focus on whatever you wish to change. This can be either a situation, yourself or your partner.
9. Try to be kind. Acts of kindness forever breed joy for the giver and the receiver. There are many ways to be kind and don't be afraid to try them all to everyone you know.
10. Do something different. Be the creator of your experience rather than the reactor. Be the generator of fulfillment rather than the seeker. Creatively offer your love in a new way. There are a million ways to reach out in a fresh new mode.
11. Make love more important than imperfection. If this was your last breath, how would you choose to use it? It is your last breath before the next one so live it with love. Choose deeply and sincerely.
12. Look for the positive opportunity in each moment. Each minute provides a way to participate in life with a positive motive! Ask yourself, what is the opportunity here? What can I give, offer, receive, pray, share, do or be to create something good!
These small acts are very powerful. Practices regularly and they create romance, love and passion.
Dr. Laurie Moore is a licensed counselor, coach, and intuitive who helps couples to return to love, eliminate self-defeating habits and transform challenge into something positive.
FREE INITIAL 10 MINUTE CONSULT WITH Dr. Laurie Moore
During the initial consult you willl clarify your counseling goals and get ready for tranformation.
To acheive your goals, book your full session
FREE AUDIO: Three steps to transforming an ongoing challenge. Request at Laurie@DrLaurieMoore.com.