3. Open your heart. I recommend this easy visualization to help you open your heart energetically: Imagine a rose bud, tightly bound in your heart center. Then, picture the bud slowly unfolding, petal by petal, as it opens fully. Simple imagery is a very powerful method for creating change and opening your heart to love, once again making you more approachable.
4. Say "hello" non-verbally. Your body language let's men know if you are open to them and willing to interact. As men notice you, they are looking for these non-verbal signals that they can approach. This is the purpose of flirting! When you catch a man looking at you, please smile briefly and maintain eye-contact for just two to three seconds, before turning away gracefully. You'll be amazed at how this basic flirting technique attracts men so easily.
More from YourTango: Falling Into The Trap: Are You A Fool For Love?
5. Update your image. When was the last time you got new makeup or changed your hairstyle? When you update your image, you create a more youthful appearance. A woman who pays attention to hair, makeup and style communicates that she takes care of herself. Not only will you feel good knowing you look your best, but men appreciate a woman who honors herself in this way.
6. Talk to strangers. As the poet William Butler Yeats said, "There are no strangers here, only friends you haven't met yet." The best way to meet new people is to talk to strangers! Be friendly wherever you are because you never know who you might meet. You might meet a great guy. Or you might meet the person who connects you to that great guy. You cannot lose when you are friendly and open.
7. Apply the law of attraction. The law of attraction is all about postiive thinking. You want to capture how you will feel when you find love now and turn that into an affirmation you can repeat to yourself. Being positive and confident that the love you want is possible automatically makes you more magnetic. In turn, that helps you attract the right man into your life. For more information about that, you might want to check out The Secret which is an empowering book, audio series and movie.
More from YourTango: Think Again: Why You Shouldn't Ask Him Out
If you or someone you know is struggling to find love, I am ready to help with expert dating advice and coaching. You can get more tips by downloading my FREE book 5 Big Turnoffs That Drive Men Away. And if you want to ask me questions directly, join the Inner Circle and call in on the first Monday of the month. My goal is to help you find love with the right man as quickly as possible and avoid the pitfalls along the way.