Let the Festival of Lights be your guide toward lasting love.
4. Share your love. Share your love with family, friends and neighbors during Chanukah, lighting up their lives with your sparkling personality.
5. Think of reasons you are grateful for your life. Each night of Chanukah (and after too!), before you close your eyes to sleep, think of eight reasons you are grateful for your life today. Gratitude always makes you more attractive to anyone you meet.
6. Let go of your ex. If you harbor any feelings for previous loves, try this releasing exercise. As you gaze into the Chanukah candles, imagine your ex and allow whatever feelings that normally arise to do so. Then, set an intention that the candle flames burn through any remaining connection or attachment, freeing you up to love again.
7. Go on blind dates. Ask people you know and trust if they can think of anyone to fix you up with for a blind date. Say a little about who you are seeking as a partner, but be open to whoever they send you. Remember, even if that guy wasn't the right one, he might have a cousin, friend or colleague who is!
8. Say a prayer for your future love. Say a prayer for the man who will be your husband as if he is with you today. Bless him like he is already part of your life. This helps you believe you will find each other and make the possibility seem far more real. The spiritual advice, "act as if … " is at work here and can also help you manifest your dream of a loving husband.
To get more dating tips from Ronnie, get her free ebook 5 Big Turnoffs That Drive Men Away