Let the Festival of Lights be your guide toward lasting love.
Often referred to as the Festival of Lights, Chanukah celebrates the miracle of lamp oil lasting eight days when it was only enough for one. There was a big battle that kept the needed oil from arriving on time but everything turned out fine! This is how the tradition of lighting candles for eight nights came into being.
But how does this apply to your love life? As a dating coach for women, my suggestion is to leverage the festival of lights. It's an opportunity to shine a light into the corners of your love life to discover what might be holding you back from finding love and how you can improve your powers of attraction.
1. Add a personal prayer. As you light a candle for each of the eight nights and say the blessing, add another quick prayer requesting that love come into your life.
2. Each day think about a different aspect of your love life. Shine a light on your attitudes about love, men, dating, yourself, marriage and being single. By clearing out the corners of your attitudes, you're open to fresh energy and greater possibilities for you and your love life. Sound good?
3. Allow your inner beauty to shine. Visualize a candle lit within your heart representing the flame of your desire. Let it burn brightly, attracting the right man and loving partner into your life. This will make you more magnetic to men as you allow your inner beauty to shine forth for all to see. Continue reading ...
More love advice from YourTango:
- Why Can't I Find A Relationship?
- 5 Ways To Be Happier In Your Relationship (Without Going To Therapy)
- 10 Unmistakable Ways To Tell If A Man Is In Love With You