3. You both have similar goals. Sharing similar life goals is crucial to a relationships long-term potential. Do you both want children, live in a city or country, to retire early? Divergent life goals very often cannot be worked through.
4. He's flexible. A man who can handle the curve balls that life throws is a man you can spend a lifetime with. This is a great quality for husband material.
More from YourTango: Taking Your Ex Back: How Long Should He Pay For His Mistakes?
5. He's honest. In 11 years as a dating coach, thousands of men and women have told me their top priority is honesty. Without it, you cannot have trust.
6. You both have similar values. Having similar values provides a strong foundation for understanding each other and choosing similar ways to handle things.
7. He's romantic. A little romance in a man is such a pleasure and a sure sign he's got husband potential.
8. He's attractive. Naturally, you need to feel attracted to your man. That helps to keep your love alive.
9. He's warm and loving. There's nothing like a man who is warm and loving and knows how to demonstrate his feelings for you.
More from YourTango: Is Dating Like Shopping at T.J.Maxx? Yes! One Expert Explains.
10. He opens his life to you. You want a man who is ready to blend you into his life. It's a very good sign he's husband material when he introduces you to his family and friends. Keep reading ...