Is finding love one of your goals for 2013? Check out 5 savvy resolutions to find the right guy now
Are you single and hoping to find love in 2013? Here are my five hot resolutions that will help you find love faster this year. Give it your best – after all, what have you got to lose? It’s the gain that is so exciting – attracting love into your life.
1. Find Love – Make it a top priority this year. Everyone complains about being busy. But you can squeeze in something that really matters to you. If you make finding love one of your top priorities, you will be surprised at how many opportunities show up to meet men. Of course, it's your job to notice the opportunity and take advantage of it. So, no excuses! If you slide and don’t make time to meet men and find love, how do you think it will happen? Apply yourself girlfriend and make your dreams come true.
2. Build Confidence – That makes you more attractive! Did you know the #1 quality both men and women seek in a long-term partner is confidence? Yeah baby, that’s what I’m talking about. I encourage my dating coaching clients to find ways to improve their self-esteem to feel good about themselves. Doing this will give you a magnetic appeal and help you handle possible rejection as well.
What can you do? For the outside, try a makeover, new hairstyle, or work with a personal trainer. How you feel about your looks definitely influences your confdience level. For the inside, learn how to be kind to yourself, appreciate what’s already wonderful about you and try some positive self talk to shift that internal negative chatter to a more positive train of thought.
3. Take the Pressure Off – Learn how to have fun! When you go out, do you feel pressured to make something happen? That’s a sure way to get disappointed! Learn to relax and go with the flow of whatever takes place during the evening. Maybe you’ll meet the ideal man or a new girlfriend. When you are open to what comes your way, you can simply enjoy yourself which once again, makes you so much more attractive!
Go out with the attitude that you are happy to meet new people and take the pressure off. When you try too hard, there is a risk of feeling deflated. Instead, understand that the more people you know, the more people they can introduce you to! You never know where the kismet of connection will come from. I met my husband on a blind date because I met his sister first. So, be nice to everyone and you’ll have a lot more fun with the process.
4. Forget Your Type – Give more kinds of men a chance! Do you have a type of guy you’re always attracted to and look for him all the time? This is one of the biggest challenges my dating coaching clients face is wanting a specific type of person. Can I encourage you to consider a wider range of men so you end up dating a variety of people?
What you might not realize is that your type, that person who has the yummy qualities that thrill you, also has the characteristics that cause your relationships to not work out. Take a moment to review the men you’ve dated who were exactly your type. Question is – where are they now? When you get past your type, you’ll find a better partner who you will be more compatible with in the long run.
5. Ask For Help - Work with an experienced coach. Women who get dating coaching find love faster than those who go it alone. (This is true for coaching on any goal!) That’s because they take this goal more seriously, and want to do what it takes while avoiding unnecessary mistakes. From private coaching to group coaching, teleclasses, home study books and audios, the web is filled with dating experts who wnat to help you find love faster. Coaches like me are here to help so pick one and go for it.
This year, I want you to give up the struggle around dating and ask an expert to help you fulfill your dream – to find love with an amazing man. Make 2013 your year to find love with an amazing man!
Learn more about Ronnie's tips on avoiding dating mistakes, download her Free book 5 Big Turnoffs That Drive Men Away.
This article was originally published at It's Never Too Late for Love . Reprinted with permission from the author.
like us on facebook
If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!