This Halloween, face the dating monsters in your life!
Dating can be really scary! You just don't know which characters you will run into. When going to singles events or dating online it's as if you are going to a costume party.
However, if you face your demons, you will find out that they aren't as scary as they once appeared. So who or what is holding you back from going out there to date this month of ghoulish Halloween?
These casts of gremlins that you may run into the next singles party or event!
1. The Rejecting Black Cat. This gremlin rejects your advances. She makes your self-esteem plummet! She won't even cross your path. Just know it's her issue, and if she was a friendly cat, she would be open to hanging out with you!
2. Mirror- Mirror. This gremlin requires that you take a good look at yourself in the mirror to access what you may be doing to turn off suitors or if you have an attitude that is not friendly and inviting that makes you seem aloof. Once you see what’s really going on, you can fix yourself up and have more success with dating.
3. Father Time Clock. This one gets scarier and scarier as time goes on. Do you feel time running out for you? Are you saying to yourself that you are too old to date?
Hogwash! People get into serious relationships and may even marry at 80's as they do in their 30's. It's good to know Father Time Clock is there, but don't give him much power over you!
More dating advice from YourTango:
- 30 Bad Relationship Habits You *Desperately* Need To Lose By Age 30
- 7 Signs He Wants To Kiss You Right. This. Second.
- Ladies, You Need To Watch Out For These Online Dating Red Flags