Every once in a while, I meet a potential client whom I consider to be a dating snob. What is a dating snob? Someone who thinks they are too good for everyone out there and would rather sit home alone or hang out with their married friends than mingle among other singles and subject themselves to singles events. 7 Ways To Tell If You Are In An "Almost" Relationship
These are the 5 signs that you are a dating snob:
More from YourTango: 14 Things Men Love, According To Science
- You truly believe those people who show up for singles events are the rejects from other's past relationships. There are no worthy people at these singles events.
- You are constantly knocking down people because they don't meet your impossible standards. You judge people based upon looks only.
- Your time is too valuable to waste it on singles events or pointless online dating.
- You can't fathom why anyone would subject themselves to speed dating. Only desperate people would do that.
- You stopped asking your friends to set you up because the only people they know are geeks and nerds. Besides, all the good people out there are already married.
Truly, if you do not believe that there are good people available to date, then you should stay away from the singles' dating scene. As you may have already heard, one person's castaway is another's gem. I have seen this time and time again. I am the kind of person who looks for the good in people and would give a nice person a chance.
Studies show that as you get to know someone and you find that you share the same values and life perspectives, they can become more attractive to you. Are you giving a warm, open, and giving person a chance to get to know him or her? This is one of my top dating tips. Taxicab Theory of Dating [VIDEO]
More from YourTango: 7 Tips For Safe S&M Sex
More Juicy Content From YourTango: