4. What is your financial dream? Maybe you want to earn more money or start a retirement fund.
5. What is your fitness dream? For instance, maybe you'd like to walk a mile each day or start eating more vegetables.
6. What is your friendship dream? Perhaps you'd like to reconnect with an old friend, or terminate a toxic friendship.
7. What is your fun dream? Maybe you've always wanted to try salsa dancing or play hooky from work.
8. What is your well-being dream? Maybe you'd like to make more time for yourself during the week.
9. What is your career dream? If money was no object, what would your dream job be? What have you always wanted to do since you were a child?
10. What is your outrageous dream? For example, have you always wanted to travel to Southeast Asia?
Most importantly, don't be stingy when you develop dreams; put into them everything that you want and more! 10 Simple Steps To Make Your Dreams Come True
More from YourTango: How Having Faith Can Help You Find True Love
Go here to receive three powerful ebooks to help you design a dream come true life!