Don't leave your sexual satisfaction in the hands of fate. Tune in and Turn on with Erotica.
In this day and age, Mick Jagger’s words are truer than ever.
”I can’t get no satisfaction” seems like an anthem to today’s women. As I wrote in my recent post here on Your Tango, successful women have a really hard time getting action in the bedroom. Do Financially Successful Women Have Hotter Sex?
Why? It seems that the more successful a woman is, the more difficult it is for men to figure out how in the hell to relate to her.
I do know that once a relationship has reached a certain point, it takes effort on the part of both parties to make sure that romance and passion stay alive. Ironically, the hotter the chemistry in the beginning, the more a couple needs to prioritize keeping the sexual chemistry simmering.
If you are like many working women today, I can feel you rolling your eyes. ”Why should I have to work at keeping the chemistry going, I am already doing the lion’s share of the work in my home.” I know, I know but taking care of your own sexual needs will go a long way in taking pressure off that man of yours.
Being with a successful women is hard for guys and makes it hard to get hard, if you know what I mean. Starting to dabble with erotica will serve both of you beautifully.
Here are the top ten reasons I love erotica.
10. It turns me on and at 59, I still crave that warmth and physical thrill.
9. It feel just a bit naughty and as a natural born rebel, I love that feeling.
8. It is becoming more socially acceptable for women to talk about and engage in solo sex.
7. It can be pretty hot for my man just thinking about me thinking about sex.
6. I sleep better after solo sex and erotica, especially video always puts me in the mood.
5. I love to write erotica. One time my hubby and I were serving jury duty together and in the waiting room, I wrote a short story. I passed my computer to him every few paragraphs. It was SO fun watching his face as he read it.
4. No one knows me better than me. No matter how much love my hubby and I share, it is my responsibility to make sure my sexual tank is full.
3. Women’s lib not withstanding, it is still hard for some women to openly talk about their lack of sexual satisfation. Dabbling in erotica creates the opportunity for conversation and truth about your desires.
2. Sex sells and when I embraced erotica and began to publish my short stories, my blog readership exploded.
1. There’s nothing like the Big O and I plan on having as many of them as I can.
According to Psychology Today, Scientists are doing some cool research about women and sex. They are putting women in CAT scan machines and then allowing them to stimulate themselves to orgasm. What they are finding is astounding. The entire woman’s brain lights up during the Big O. Blood flows through the body and brings floods of oxygen and fabulous brain chemistry to play.
According to msnbc.msn.com, orgasm is a powerful pain-killer. "Oxytocin, a natural chemical in the body that surges before and during climax, gets some of the credit, along with a couple of other compounds like endorphins.
According to a study by Beverly Whipple, professor emeritus at Rutgers University and a famed sexologist and author, when women masturbated to orgasm “the pain tolerance threshold and pain detection threshold increased significantly by 74.6 percent and 106.7 percent respectively.”
Erotica is far more than a flight of fancy. Your very health and well being is at stake. I hope you will be inspired to do a little investigation for yourself and you can start right here. I will be adding an Erotica column to my blog in the near future…I can’t wait to see what you think!
This article was originally published at Breakup Candy. Reprinted with permission from the author.