"Is there a break up in your past that was hard to get over?"
"No, I'm fine. I make it a point to never have regrets and I just put them behind me." said the beautiful still-single-at-40 attorney sharply. I could tell she was a little annoyed.
"I see." I said. "How many breakups are behind you?"
"Six, but what does that have to do with my Love Magnet."
"Let me show you," I said to her gently. (Want to peek over my shoulder and listen in?)
Here is how to check your own Love Magnet:
1. How many significant breakups have you had in the past.
2. Pick one of them for your love magnetizing check.
3. Now think of one particular day when the breakup was happening. How intense was it at the time on a scale of 1-10.
4. How long ago was it? Are there any hurt feelings left on that day? Is there an echo of pain? How strong is it on a scale of 1-10?
5. Do you feel a stab of rejection and disappointment thinking about a former lover? Do you miss having sex with him? It is a sure sign that your heart is still engaged with him on an energetic level.
That explains why you keep attracting men who are partly interesting but mostly really disappointing. That ache in your heart from past disappointment is attracting people who continue to disappoint you.
The ache in your heart from that ex all those ex's ago is broadcasting a strong signal and the men you are interested in are picking up on that signal.
Until you clear the airwaves, so to speak, and cut off your connection to him, the power of your love magnet is muffled. Your ex may be years in your past, but his energy is still as alive in your memories as the day of the breakup.
If this sounds like you, don't panic. Take a breath and realize that awareness is the first part of change. Decide today to look at your self sabotage patterns differently. Once you know your patterns, you can make new ones. It is your decision to change your mindset that makes all the difference!
Wonder if you are ready for love? Click here to schedule a Love Magnet Reading