Fear of dating is Love Sabotage in disguise! Learn to date on your terms and get back out there!
Imagine if FedEx could deliver your mate to you.
Wouldn’t it be lovely if you could skip dating all together?
OK, Wishful Thinker, time to wake up and come back to reality.
If there is a way to meet great prospects without dating, I haven’t heard of it yet. And...the more you avoid dating, the longer your wait for true love.
Can you learn to actually ENJOY dating?
Or at least tolerate it?
Let me ask you this, on a scale of 1 to 10, how motivated are you to find a partner? I think I know the answer. If you have been attracting heart breakers or if you have not been dating at all, it is time to get to the bottom of it.
Dating does not have to be a nightmare!
But, chances are you just don't know how to date anymore!
Here is a quiz you can take to determine if you need a dating intervention:
How do you know you need Dating CPR? Check it out. Answer true or false:
- You are lonely and feel that life is unfair.
- You have been online dating and meeting creepy partners who lie about their age or height.
- You have not had a date in over a year.
- You wish you could lose weight before you start dating.
- You go to singles events and leave disappointed.
- You avoid events where there are mostly couples.
- You have plenty of first dates but no one asks for a second.
- You attract controlling or narcissistic people.
- You have hired a matchmaker or dating service and are still single.
- You are just sick and tired of waiting around for love to happen, even wonder if the Law of Attraction works for everyone except you.
Sound like you? If you have 3 or more True answers, grab a free coaching recording over at DatingCPR.com right away!
This article was originally published at Breakup Candy. Reprinted with permission from the author.