How to bring fresh energy into any relationship.
Anything worthwhile in life needs regular, positive attention. This includes relationships. If you want your most important relationships to grow and thrive, you need to care for them. Why Your Relationships Only Last 3 Months
At this time of year, when the weather is warming up and we're living in an energy of newness, try a little "spring cleaning" with these four easy tips that will bring fresh energy into any relationship:
1. Create new energy with a new script. Choose a relationship that's feeling a little "blah." Create a new script by writing in detail what you believe your ideal friend (or spouse, or parent, or child) would be like. Then, live by that script yourself. 4 Ways To Not Annoy Your Man
2. Talk about what you want. If you spend all your time talking about the parts of relationships that bother or drain you, you will only create more of what you don't want. Start talking about what's working and what you want more of. Watch it show up in the relationships you value most.
3. Stop expecting. Start allowing. Let go of the worry that people in your life have to be a certain way. Say out loud, "I am grateful that I bring out the best in others without even trying." Check back into my blog next week for some in-depth pointers on the art of allowing.
4. Say only positive things about other people. Try it. For one whole day. Whenever you talk about someone else, only say good things about them. That goes for your spouse, your children, your friends, your in-laws, your co-workers and even the people driving around you on the road. Your relationships will shift in a really positive way. "Perfect" Married Couples: As Happy As We Think?
I desire all the best for you as you spruce up your relationships and enter this spring in joy and delight!
God Bless You,
P.S. Believe me, I have spent a lot of time and focus on creating strong and mutually supportive relationships. I know that it's worth it. Let me help you strengthen and save your relationships. Check out my blog for more relationship tips and advice and learn clearing methods to shift to a fresh new perspective in any relationship in your life, new or old.
To Read Great Sex Advice:
- The Best Sex Advice on YourTango
- 6 Ways To Be Mindfully Zen During Sex For SERIOUSLY Intense Orgasms
- 4 Reasons Why Sex With An Ex Is A Bad Idea