6. Humor. They say a way to a man's heart is through his belly. This is also true with your ability to make your partner laugh. When you share someone's sense of humor, it makes for a lot of fun and will bring couples closer together when they can laugh and play with each other.
7. Confidence. Confidence is an extremely attractive quality in both men and women. Self-confidence goes a long way and can be seen and felt through one's actions and attitude. A person with great self-esteem and a-can do attitude about life and challenges will inevitably attract members of the opposite sex. 3 Ways 'Love' Benefits Your Health
More from YourTango: 3 Relationship Dilemma’s When Searching For Your SoulMate [EXP]
9. Independence. Too many people forget that in a relationship, two people who come together to share their lives rather than two people who give up their lives to be with each other. Neither person wants to feel that their partner is totally dependent on them. It's important not to give up your hobbies, interests and friends just because you are now involved in a relationship.
9. Self-sufficience. Did you know that there are actually health benefits of love when you are in a relationship? People are looking for someone they can grow old with, enjoy activities with and vacation with. Watching your appearance and your health is extremely important to the person looking to find someone for a long-term relationship.
10. Relateability. Everyone wants to find someone down-to-earth, who they can relate to ... someone they feel totally comfortable with both in private and amongst friends, family and strangers. Most great relationships start off as friendships that develop into romantic relationships. Occasionally, an immediately lustful chemistry evolves and matures into true loving. When you find someone that can be your best friend and lover, you feel as if you've found someone who is down-to-earth.
More from YourTango: Does Size REALLY Matter?