9. Offer to be slave for the day or for a few hours. Let him know that his "time" can be used for you to do absolutely ANYTHING he wants..including sorting his mail or ironing his shirts. You could make it a physical thing, or it can be just to do any tasks or chores that he would appreciate NOT doing himself!
10. Make all his meals that day leaving special notes in each of his meals or in his lunch with instructions for times to call you to win a special prize when he gets home.
More from YourTango: 3 Simple Ways To Divorce-Proof Your Marriage
11. Leave hidden notes in various places where he might find them. In his breast pocket jacket, hidden in his wallet, maybe you planted the notes in his car, in the glove box, in his computer bag, or in various pockets and usual places that you know he goes to where he'll find these great little reminders of WHY he's so wonderful...or the things you are going to do to him when he gets home.
12. Set up the bedroom like a spa with candles buy the scented oils and give him the massage of his life!
13. Give HIM a manicure and pedicure from home and treat him like a celebrity for an hour.
Hopefully any one of these great home-made gift ideas will have your man thanking you and remembering Valentine's day because you added your personal touch! And remember, you DON'T have to wait for Valentine's day to show your appreciation and love for your special guy!
More from YourTango: 3 Relationship Dilemma’s When Searching For Your SoulMate [EXP]
If you have any Homemade Valentine's Day Gift suggestions we would love to hear them in the comments section below!