We know there's no explaining attraction, and we know that love is blind, but all of the platitudes in the world can't excuse the train wreck that is a tinsel town mismatch. Top 10 Cringe-Worthy Celeb Hookups
Thank goodness these celebs came to their senses, but unfortunately, the rest of us mere mortals can't get the pairings out of our minds. If only we could give ourselves selective celebrity coupling amnesia. Instead, let's confront the demons head-on. Perhaps this will serve as an exorcism.
The age difference was disturbing. The flamboyant PDA was cringe-worthy. Need we even mention the vials of blood? It's a good thing that an adoption and a sudden interest in philanthropy inspired Angelina to turn over a new leaf with a new man. Brad & Angelina "Claim" They Are Still Together
Talk about dating above your station. She was America's favorite pop princess and he was a backup dancer with illegitimate children. The courtship was quick and the wedding was a classy affair where the bride and groom wore track suits. Since there was no way to know the drama that would follow the breakup—a shaved head, a hospital stay, and various court orders—we all breathed a collective sigh of relief when the two split.
2. Brad Pitt: The Jolie-Pitt brood is arguably Hollywood's most famous, with adopted sons Maddox and Pax, adopted daughter Zahara, biological baby girl Shiloh and biological twins Vivienne and Knox. Three boys, three girls. The family is totally adorbs!
4. Bruce Willis: Willis is outnumbered in his family, having sired all daughters. He has Rumor, Scout and Tallulah with ex Demi Moore, and two daughters, Mabel and Evelyn, with present wife Emma Heming.
7. Kevin Federline: Six is K. Fed's lucky number. He and ex Shar Jackson have a daughter and son (Kori and Kaleb), while he and former wife Britney Spears have two sons (Sean Preston and Jayden James). He and current wife Victoria Prince have two daughters (Jordan and Peyton). Overall, the Fedster certainly has a lot of responsibility.
8. Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry sired seven kids with five mothers. They are daughter Kimber, son Kyle, daughter Alison, son Scott, daughter Kathryn, daughter Francesca, and daughter Morgan. Father's Day must be fun in his house.
9. Mel Gibson: The actor, who has been felled by lots of issues in recent years, has eight kids, seven of which were produced during his long marriage to ex-wife Robyn. M&R had six sons and a daughter. Gibson then went on to have another daughter with Oksana Grigorieva, and we all know how THAT went, thanks to the leaked tapes of him screaming all sorts of obscenities at her.
10. Diddy: The rapper and mogul has six kids and billions of dollars, so do the math and come up with this answer. He never has to worry about things like child support. Here's how the Sean Combs' Family Tree shakes out: Five biological kids, three baby mamas and one stepson.
11. Eddie Murphy: His comedy act often referenced how the wives of famous men often took half of their hubby's fortunes when no pre-nups were in place. But in Murphy's case, it's his eight children that could be a drain on his resources. Murphy has five kids with ex-wife Nicole. He also has two other sons with two different women. Add to that a daughter from a brief fling with Scary Spice, who was actually born on Murphy's birthday. Trivia!