- Want to attract a man? All it takes is for you to look him in the eye, smile and say "hi." Women rarely do this, and men love it!
- Let him lead. Show him you're interested, but let him make the major moves first. It may seem old-fashioned, but if you're looking for a husband and not a fling…this is a must.
- Adult men – the ones I call "the good guys" – won't have you guessing if they like you. If they do, you will know it by the second date. If you don't know, he's probably not into you and it's time to move on.
- Men want you to tell them what will make you happy and hate that we expect them to read their minds.
- If you have male friends who tell you what a catch you are but aren't interested in you romantically, it's because you present yourself with your male energy. Don't be afraid to be a girl. Masculine men are attracted to feminine women. Period.
- If you're the gal who is low maintenance and thinks that's how to attract men, it will. Unfortunately, it attracts the ones who are willing to give just what you ask for: nothing.
- All kinds of men are attracted to all kinds of women, but all men want a partner who is confident and doesn't rely on him to make her happy.
- We think we're strong by doing it all alone and not letting men help us. I found this quote the day after my husband and I decided to get married. Granted, it's a giant nugget, but it's so important, especially for those of us in our midlife who are used to doing everything for ourselves. It's the truth that I finally learned:
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu