19. Organize a card game and have everyone bring one guest.
20. Take a bike ride or a hike on a trail.
More from YourTango: 10 Signs Your Guy Is Definitely In Love With You
21. Go to the local big book store, find a book and read it there.
22. Take a salsa, tennis or yoga class.
23. Go to the beach to paint, draw or just observe the beauty of your surroundings.
24. Try a new restaurant.
25. Do a good deed. Walk someone's dog, watch someone's child while they do something fun, or shop for your elderly neighbor.
26. Call a friend, who has been down in the dumps, and ask what movie they has been wanting to see. Treat them.
27. Walk around your neighborhood and talk to those folks you see everyday, but never speak to.
28. Start a gratitude journal by listing all the people and things you are grateful for.
29. Visit historical attractions in your area.
More from YourTango: I'm A Single Mom; When Can My Boyfriend Sleep Over?
30. Make your own list of fun, meaningful and satifying things to do.