When I was single, I had a love-hate relationship with weekends. I loved having the extra time off work, but I hated that I did not have a man to spend the time with. The truth is that I did not need a man to have fun or accomplish something meaningful. In many cases, I just needed "me time."
I am going to help you out by suggesting acivities to do this weekend. I have all kinds of ideas on how to make this, or any other weekend, enjoyable–with or without a man or a friend. Although, I strongly suggest you pick one of these and call a friend to join you this weekend. Here are 30 fun activities to do! 10 Tips For Talking To Men
More from YourTango: 30 Dating Habits You Need To Lose By Age 30 (Part 2)
1. Go on a date with a new friend.
2. Go on an inexpensive weekend getaway.
3. Visit a department store makeup section and get a free makeover.
4. Buy a new dress and pair of sandals.
5. Get tickets for a play or other live event. Discount tickets are available on the internet.
6. Go to a singles event. You can search meeting spots on the internet.
7. Go to a wine tasting event.
8. Wander around a local organic market and learn about new foods.
9. Give your dog a bath, then march her proudly around the dog park. This is a great way to meet men.
10. Sign up for golf lessons.
11. Volunteer in your community helping children, saving the planet, rescuing animals or beautifying your city. Organizations are always looking for volunteers.
12. Go to a museum.
13. Go to a seminar or lecture
14. Organize a car wash to raise money for a local school or charity.
15. Plant a garden.
16. Get that massage you have been talking about.
17. Have a picnic and read a book at the park.
More from YourTango: 14 Things Men Love, According To Science
18. Learn a new sport.
More Single Advice From YourTango: