No Distractions During Love Making
- Don’t answer the phone or pager.
- If you have children, tell them mom and dad need to have their private play time.
- Turn the TV off.
Women Need To Be Prepared For Love
More from YourTango: Loveology University offers CEUs
- Men should learn to undress a woman slowly and appreciate every part of her skin before making love to her. Every man should be able to remove a woman’s bra with one hand in the dark.
- Bubble baths are so romantic if only men would try them.
- Phone calls during the day to prepare your lover for the evening’s events are very effective.
- Bring home little trinkets for no special reason. A single flower or some chocolates will let her know that you were thinking about her.
Slower Is Better
More from YourTango: 10 Signs You Are Ready for Sex
- Every man should learn to give his lover a sensual massage.
- Take time to discover her erogenous zones from her toes to the top of her head and ask her to rate your caresses and kisses from 1 to 10.
- Use ice, whipped cream, or strawberry jam for foreplay.
- Build sexual anticipation and always wait to have your orgasm last.
Let Your Lover Know He/She's Making A Difference In Your Life
- Make them breakfast in bed.
- Write love letters.
- Ask for his/her wish list.
- Give lots of compliments.
- Go on romantic walks.
- Surprise him/her with a picnic.
- Always kiss goodbye and give a big welcome home.
- Kiss at unexpected times in unexpected places.
- Tell him/her what you love about them the most.
- Phone in the middle of the day just because.
- Take him/her on a fantasy date once a week.
- Record a message of love and leave it where it can be found.