- Always urinate after sex to prevent infections.
- Don’t say “I love you” during sex unless you mean it.
- To intensify your orgasms, change your regular sex position.
- Gargle with mouthwash before oral sex. It provides a tingling sensation for your lover.
- Never compare penis or breast size with your lover. It reminds them that you’re thinking of another lover.
- Discuss sexual fears as well as pleasures with your lover.
- Use a lubricant before you need it, to prevent soreness.
- Arouse your lover by licking their eyelids.
- Always use water-based lubricants. (Oil or petroleum-based ones can destroy latex)
- Try latex gloves for finger penetration, especially if you have cuts or abrasions. (gloves will offer a new form of stimulation)
- Don’t forget to put a condom on a sex toy that will be used by more than one person.
- Change condoms when going from the anus to the vagina.
- Don’t leave a hickey high on your lover’s neck, or some other noticeable place, unless they ask you to.
- Don’t place anything used for anal play into a woman’s vagina before cleaning it thoroughly, including your finger.
- Never discuss past lovers with your current partner, unless they ask you to.
- Never let someone tie you up unless you know them well and trust them.
- Never criticize your lover’s mother.
- Never leave the wet spot on your lover’s side.
- Don’t take it personally if your lover doesn’t climax every time.
- Never talk about your daily problems during love-making.
- Don’t send flowers and think everything is OK without communicating with your lover.
- Never seal your mouth over a woman’s vagina and blow air into it when she’s pregnant. It could cause an air embolism and be fatal.
- Don’t argue, insult or criticize your lover in front of friends, family, or in public.
- Be careful about placing food inside a woman’s vagina, especially sugary foods. They can cause infections.
- Don’t use nylon stockings to tie up your lover because they are difficult to untie.
- Keep your eyes open during love-making and watch your lovers face for a different sensation.
- Never argue with your lover before you go to sleep.
- Don’t forget to cuddle after sex.
- Lack of sexual desire is mainly caused by stress and overworking.
- Don’t forget to return your lover’s phone calls without delay—it shows you care
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!