If you’re on the dating scene and want to find someone special, you know how hard it can be to meet and greet the right person. Starting a conversion sounds simple enough, but it can be the most difficult part of a date because you want to make a good first impression. You can't just wait for the man or woman of your desires to talk to you because it may never happen. So you must make the first move whether you are male or female. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Here are some fun opening lines you might want to try.
* I'm really kind of shy, but I saw you and knew I had to get over myself and meet you.
* Excuse me, can you tell me the best way to meet someone like you?
* I'm tired of people wanting me for my brain and not my body. Can you help me?
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend with a Mustang? (name your car) Well, you do now.
* Can I buy you breakfast in the morning?
* I think I should be committed to an insane asylum 'cause you drive me crazy.
* Hi, my name is Chance. Do I have one?
* Do you know CPR? I hope so because you're so beautiful I'm having a heart attack.
* You smell really good. What scent are you wearing?
* I just wanted to come over and introduce myself, because I have the feeling that I'll see you again.
* I was looking in the dictionary, and there isn't a word that fully describes your beauty.
* Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again?
* Beauty like yours is like a ghost, many have heard about it, but few have actually seen it.
* I'm going to Hawaii on vacation next month. How about joining me and making it a honeymoon?
* Do you mind if I sit down? When I saw you I went weak in the knees.
* You look like someone I should know.
* I've lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
* I just had new shocks put on my car. Care to help me test them?
* Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
* If good looks were against the law you'd be arrested, booked, and jailed for life.
* Weren't you in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue?
* Didn't I see you on the cover of GQ magazine?
* I finally met a girl I can take home to mom. So what are you doing Sunday?
* The world is coming to an end. Have dinner with me.
* My dog would like to meet your dog, but she's very shy.
* I'm doing a poll on where single people like to go. Can you help me?
* You look familiar. Did we meet at Club Med last year?
* Hi, can we pretend that I used some line that worked really well and move on to the next stage?
* You look like the kind of person I would really like to get to know better.
* Can I have your autograph? I'm your biggest fan
Remember to say something. Anything is better than nothing! Start by commenting on the other person or the environment, then sustain the conversation by asking questions and close by getting their number.
FIRST DATE CAUTION
Caution is essential on a first date, especially if you got your date through the personals.