Sex is a choice, which means that you can say, “NO”, “Not Now”, “Later” or “Yes”, but when in doubt, do not have sex until you feel confident about the 10 signs that you are ready, willing and able to have sex.
1. When you know the reason why you want to have sex
More from YourTango: Loveology University offers CEUs
2. When you understand your body
3. When you can control your emotions
4. When you can talk about sex before having sex
5. When you can talk about your feelings before and after having sex
6. When you know the other person’s sexual history
7. When you have FDA approved condoms on hand
8. When you know you won’t have any regret after having sex
More from YourTango: 5 Steps to Self-Pleasuring
9. When you know the difference between love, intimacy and sex
10. When having sex is a joint consensual agreement between adults.