If you are single and ready to date, number one rule is to not feel any resentment with your past relationships. This rule is important especially for women, because after one relationship has ended we have to give a chance and open up our hearts for the new one to thrive; otherwise we tend to repeat the same mistake again. Give yourself a chance to fall in love again. Yours truly AstroCoach
Ask The Experts
Have a dating or relationship question?
Visit Ask YourTango and let our experts and community answer.
How to find the right pro for you
- 10 Reasons Mental Health Pros Should Join YourTango Experts
- 10 Steps To Improve Your Coaching Business
- Frequently Asked Questions About YourTango Experts
- Getting Your Guy To Join You In A Therapy Or Coaching Session
- Therapist/Counselors: Who We Are & What We Do
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB