If this past Summer wasn't the most romantic, sexiest, happiest time for you, take a vow to re-commit putting your attention on manifesting your soulmate in the coming months.
To begin ask yourself these questions:
More from YourTango: It Takes Courage To Manifest Love
1. Is now the right time in my life to bring in new love? (and, am I willing to spend some time each day focused on magnetizing love to me?)
2. What belief about myself must I let go of in order to manifest the relationship I desire?
3. Who do I most need to forgive to free my heart for a soulmate?
4, Are there any other lovers I need to complete with in order to heal my heart of the past?
5 What are the heart traits & qualities I most desire in a soulmate?
6. What is the gift I am bringing to the relationship?
7. Am I ready to receive the deep and nourishing love of my beloved?
8. Is my home ready to receive my soulmate? (Have I made the space?)
9. What is my biggest fear around love? (and do you have a plan to heal it)
While true love does seem to just "magically occur" for some people (maybe less than 1% of the population) the rest of us need put some time, energy, intention and attention on our love lives.
More from YourTango: Give Your Mate Amnesty For Valentine's Day
What are you willing to do to co-create with the Universe your greatest love imaginable? If you want to know 3 Proven Simple Secrets to Manifest True Love, click here for instant access to this FREE DOWNLOAD.