I received a post valentine's greeting, which I couldn't resist sharing. Apparently this puppy was born last May in Japan with a large, clear, love-heart-shaped pattern in his coat. The Chihuahua was born as one of a litter to a breeder. Owner Emiko Sakurada said it was the first time a puppy with the marks had been born out of a thousand she had bred. She had no plans to sell the puppy, which has been named 'Heart-kun'.Ok, I will admit my fiance and I are a little skeptical...if we can create artwork dying our own hair, it seems plausible that Heart-kun's owner might have just perfected doggy dyes. Faux fur or not, ya gotta admit, this little guy is adorable.
Is this designer 'doggy do' for real??
Get an adrenaline boost with a fun adventure together. Xperience Days offers just about any outdoor activity you can imagine, from kayaking to white water rafting, in the metro area of your choice. (xperiencedays.com, $45-$100)
Next: Splurge Option
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The most married celebrities are Lana Turner, Mickey Rooney, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Elizabeth Taylor and Georgia Holt—each married 8 times.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy