6. It was great for you. As the saying goes, "it takes two to tango." If the sex felt awkward or uncomfortable to you, it probably felt that way to him too. If you thought it was hot and passionate, then guess what, he did too. Perhaps the easiest gauge of how good the sex is for him is how good the sex is for you.
7. He's trying new moves. Most men are pretty competitive by nature. When the things you do are blowing him out of the water, he's going to feel the need to put up a more impressive showing. If he starts pulling out moves you haven't seen him do before, take it as a sign that he wants to please you as much as you're pleasing him and is pulling out all the stops. And if his new moves aren't pleasing you, do let him know. With good communication and guidance from you, he too can become a rock star in the bedroom. Sex Video: How Do You Keep Sex Fresh?
More from YourTango: 5 Tricks That Help You Get Hit On
For More Juicy Sex Advice:
- The Best Sex Advice on YourTango!
- 3 Ways To Avoid Being A Booty Call
- Sex Video: Why Do Men Always Change After Sex?