Love lessons from a very important member of your family...your dog!
A man’s best friend is a dog. It may be an idiom or an expression, but the fact that it even exists is something to look at. Dogs are the most popular household pet for men. They offer companionship, loyalty, unconditional love and laughter. They never nag and are always playful. 4 Ways To Not Annoy Your Man
If you are having problems in your relationship, try taking a few tips from your family pet! Anyone can tell you that having a pet of any kind can increase your level of love and can make you happier. No matter how tired you feel, no one can resist Basco when he comes up begging to go for a walk? And nobody can disagree with the fact that people become more relaxed and affectionate when their dog or cat comes to them to say hello and asks for a gentle pet.
Why can’t men react this way to women? Is it the idea that Basco won’t nag him when he leaves the toilet seat up, or the fact that Basco will sit with him quietly on the couch and enjoy the entire football game? Or maybe it’s the fact that after a long day of work, Basco doesn’t complain about the kids, the bills, or why you haven’t bought him dog treats in a few weeks. No matter what it is about Basco, if we look closely at the relationship between man and dog, we too can become man’s best friend. How To Handle A Breakup On Facebook
For one week, take the following advice from Basco and see if there is a difference in your relationship:
1. Choose your battles. Is it really worth it to ask him repeatedly to put down the toilet seat or pick up his dirty laundry? If this seems to be a never ending battle that you keep losing, then stop nagging about it. Having a companion means having someone to fulfill your needs, someone to talk to, someone who listens to you and knowing that someone is there for you no matter what. Dogs fulfill this need in men. There is no nagging and no fighting. So for one week zip your lip, and choose your battles wisely. Is it going to torture you to put the toilet seat down yourself? Let’s see if your man notices a difference in you and wants to spend more time with you.
2. Unconditional love is key. Humans are the only species that will punish each other over and over for a mistake made in the past! Animals never do this! Stop throwing past mistakes, fights or incidents in your man’s face. If you can let go of the pain and hurt, and have chosen to forgive him, then you need to stop rehashing the past. Once you have chosen to honestly forgive someone, it is time to move on with the situation. Anger and resentment only build walls which can destroy a relationship. Unconditional love is when you love someone through the good and the bad with no anger, no strings and no disappointments. If you could look at your man the way Basco looks at him, he may be more willing to express and give love when he is receiving it purely. The Most Important Words You May Have To Say
3. Loyalty and intimacy are important. Men need intimacy and loyalty. Intimacy is not only sex. It is a trust and a bond that comes from a close, personal, and quiet relationship. For men, knowing they have their “wing man” is a sign of intimacy. They find this easily in a dog. When a woman gossips, spends hours talking about her relationship woes to her girlfriends, or accidentally embarrasses her man in front of friends, the intimacy is lost. Although you did not mean to “hurt” your man, you did. You betrayed a trust, a loyalty, a silent bond that men internally crave. Men take their dogs for walks and open up to them. Dogs don’t talk back, nag, and can keep their personal thoughts or actions a secret. Learn from Basco: next time you decide to tell five of your friends about your fight or tell people you are late because HE overslept, you are about to ruin your intimacy and have just placed a few more bricks on the wall that is coming between you and your man! Help! Three Kids And No Sex Life
4. Learn to play. Smile more, joke more, and most of all laugh more with your man. Do you remember when you were first dating and you used to laugh all the time? Things did not appear so serious or structured. He was drawn to you. Even though now there may be children, bills, and strenuous issues in life, you still need to remain upbeat and laugh. Grab your man and go toss a football around, take long walks, have a pillow fight! Men always take five minutes out of their day to rough house or play with a dog. It is a way of winding down with a loyal friend. Try and do that daily with your man. All it takes is a five minute break from reality to keep your sparks alive. I can guarantee getting down on your knees with a rope in your mouth will make him smile and even turn him on! Learn from Basco: bring life back to your relationship and become your man’s best friend.
To Read Great Sex Advice:
- The Best Sex Advice on YourTango
- 3 Ways To Have Honeymoon Sex Tonight
- Um, Ew!? THIS Many People Masturbate In Their Car