Comment: The very first way that I identify a woman who is a 'closet sub' is to ask her to repeat something that I want to hear. It could be something flattering to my ego, or something very kinky. If the woman gives you a lot of resistance, and exhibits a high degree of defiance, then nine times out of ten, she is not a submissive type.
2) Ask a woman to refer to you as "Sir" or some other nickname of authority
More from YourTango: 4 Well-Kept Secrets About Womanizers
Comment: Similar to tip #1, if a woman resists calling you 'Sir' or "Mr. [your last name here]," then nine times out of ten, she is not a submissive type.
3) Do not ever engage in lengthy conversations with your female sub about subject matter that is trivial and/or too lighthearted in nature
Comment: Engaging in "trivial chit chat" and "lighthearted small talk" is the number one thing that lowers your seductive and erotic influence over women. Trust me on this.
4) Get your female sub to a point where she associates your name, your face, your voice, and/or your presence as a whole with something highly erotic
Comment: Did you see the movie, Nine and a Half Weeks, starring Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger? Rourke's character of "John" was very good at getting Elizabeth (Basinger) to associate his companionship with the idea of being erotically aroused and sexually satisfied.
5) "Punish" your female sub by denying them your attention and companionship when they are not erotically obedient.
Comment: Do not ever allow your new "trainee" to share your company or even maintain a conversation with you in an instance where she has been "disobedient" or "defiant." Ignore her indefinitely until she apologizes.
6) Last, but not least, make sure that your entire "domination-submission" relationship is mutually beneficial, consensual, exciting, and satisfying.
Comment: A dom-sub relationship should never be violent or abusive. It should be intriguing, enjoyable, and center on mutually beneficial pleasure. Never "force" or "coerce" a woman to be your sub. Simply ask her to be obedient and submissive to you, and if she declines, let that be the end of it.
You can gain more tips in my book, Oooooh . . . Say it Again: Mastering the Fine Art of Verbal Seduction and Aural Sex
More from YourTango: Are You Fit to be Someone's Husband or Wife?
If you are a woman who is a 'closet sub' reading this, say, "Thank you for writing this article Sir."