How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams.com - Dating Coach, Matchmaker, Relationship Coach - Wilmington, DE
Advanced Member

How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams.com (Other)

Articles

7 Positions to Sleep in that Will Excite the Man of Your Dreams

Body language reveals our true feelings, and your relationship partner has no trouble with picking up on this physical queue. But what does your body language say while you are sleep? Are there sleeping positions that will excite the man of your dreams? In ...

Read More

Understanding Why Men Climax So Fast

  We’ve received this question from many women and have decided to address it here. As we often repeat, we’re here to help you understand how we think, and why we do what we do. The more you understand about us, the less confused you’ll be, and the easier it will be for you to have an ...

Read More

All Vaginas Are Not Pleasing to the Male Species as Assumed

  All Vaginas Are Not Pleasing to the Male Species as Assumed   The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad. Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell ...

Read More

Oral Sex 101: What You Need To Know

Well let's see. Rate yourself on a scale of 1 through 5, with 5 being the top score. Contrary to popular belief, all men are not interested in getting their penises sucked. Only about 98% of the male population is interested. If you don't like doing it, it leaves you in the position of finding the 2% ...

Read More

Tease & Please: 7 Lessons You Can Learn From Strippers

Most men like strippers. Even the ones who don't actively visit strip clubs enjoy the idea of sexy women dancing naked for them. Throw in the fact that men are visual animals who are genetically predisposed to spread their seed, and it's easy to see the appeal on a purely instinctual level. Below are ...

Read More

MY RECENT COMMENTS
    No comments

How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams.com

Quick Stats

Main Specialty:

Couples/Marital Issues

Dating/Being Single Support

Empowering Women

Credentials:

Other

Additional Expertise:

Dating Coach

Matchmaker

Relationship Coach

I offer my services:

By Email

I am fluent in:

English

Articles by How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams.com
Couple In Bed 2

7 Positions to Sleep in that Will Excite the Man of Your Dreams

Positions that are sure to have your man wanting nothing more than to be between the sheets with you

Couple Fighting

Understanding Why Men Climax So Fast

With mind control, we can control our climax, but this usually requires some far-off thought.

Opposite Sides

All Vaginas Are Not Pleasing to the Male Species as Assumed

Men will tell other men about how bad it was but they will not tell you.

lollipop

Oral Sex 101: What You Need To Know

What a man really wants out of oral pleasure.

strip joint club sign marquee world class topless girls sign

Tease & Please: 7 Lessons You Can Learn From Strippers

Make his fantasy a reality with these simple tricks.

How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams.com

All Specialties

Couples/Marital Issues, Dating/Being Single Support, Divorce/Divorce Prevention, Empowering Women, Life Transitions