Dr. Erica  Goodstone - Author, Counselor/Therapist, Health Coach, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mentor, Personal Development Coach, Relationship Coach, Sex Therapist, Speaker/Presenter, Spiritual Healer, Wellness Coach - Boca Raton, FL
Advanced Member

Dr. Erica Goodstone (LMFT,LMHC,LPC,MA,MFT,NCC,Other,PhD)

Author

Articles

9 Ways to Heal Your Relationships Through Love

Did you know that if you focus on only 9 areas of your life you can and will create the most amazing, loving, exciting and passionate relationship that far exceeds your expectations? But where do you begin this process?  Start with this simple word: Read More

Internet Pornography - Do You Know What to Do About It?

Internet Pornography makes it so easily accessible.  In the old days, not that long ago, a person had to go to the "private" section of a magaznie or video store and discreetly check out the "sexy photos" or the "sexy videos."  It required making a special trip to the ...

Read More

10 Things to Not Say on a First Date

On a first day, you approach a new person with either excitement and hope or apprehension and even fear.  You want to make a good impression, you want this other person to like you and to "the one."  Although we know a lot about another person in the first few seconds of seeing each ...

Read More

Can Your Relationship Survive After Cheating?

Did you know that 99% of men cheat in America — and the other 1% cheat overseas? That is a joke, of course, which highly overestimates the percentage of men that cheat. "It is estimated that roughly 30% to 60% of all married individuals (in the United States) will engage in infidelity at some ...

Read More

You Found The One - But Will Your Loving Relationship Last?

  So you have fallen in love and you believe you have found "the one."  What you may not realize is that there are some unconscious forces at play. After many years of ...

Read More

MY RECENT COMMENTS

Dr. Erica Goodstone

Quick Stats

Credentials:

LMFT, LMHC, LPC, MA, MFT, NCC, Other, PhD

Time in Practice:

25 years +

I practice in:

Multiple states/provinces, please inquire

Additional Expertise:

Counselor/Therapist

Health Coach

Marriage and Family Therapist

Mentor

Personal Development Coach

Relationship Coach

Sex Therapist

Speaker/Presenter

Spiritual Healer

Wellness Coach

I offer my services:

At my office

Telephone

By Email

Via Skype

Via a webcam

Licence information:

Expiration 3/31/15
Number MH 1738

Articles by Dr. Erica Goodstone
Stop Right There

9 Ways to Heal Your Relationships Through Love

Create loving relationships by focusing on 9 areas and only one word: STOP.

Couple Fighting

Internet Pornography - Do You Know What to Do About It?

Internet pornography requires no emotional connection and is a problem for many relationships.

New Man

10 Things to Not Say on a First Date

A first date is an opportunity to get to know a new person. Share your best qualities first.

broken heart

Can Your Relationship Survive After Cheating?

It is possible to save your relationship or marriage. How important is your relationship to you?

New Man

You Found The One - But Will Your Loving Relationship Last?

When you meet someone and "fall in love" you may not realize the unconscious forces at play.

Dr. Erica Goodstone

All Specialties

Anger Management, Anxiety Issues, Chronic Pain/Disability or Illness, Communication Problems, Couples/Marital Issues, Dating/Being Single Support, Depression, Divorce/Divorce Prevention, Eating & Food Issues, Grief, Loss, & Bereavement, Infidelity / Affair Recovery, LGBT Issues (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender), Life Management, Other, Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma, Sexuality, Spiritual, Stress Management, Wellness