Andre Moore (MA)
Marriage Couples Counseling and Life Coaching in New York City is a group of marriage and family therapists, social workers, life coaches and a consulting psychiatrist who have over 80 year’s collective experience and knowledge about:
• Counseling for Successful Relationships
• The Couples Diaglog: The Secret to a Healthy Relationship
• Creative Role Playing for Couples
• Identifying Good and Bad Fights for Couples
• Using Poems to Love Smarter
• What You Should Get in Your First Consult with a Couples Therapist
• The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Guaranteed Ways to Screw Up Your Marriage
We provide expert, creative counseling and coaching to help you:
- See through devensive posturing and game playing; defenses that keep couples from seeing who they really are and what they need emotionally from each other in order to have true intimacy.
- Express deeper fears, shame, and helplessness.Only in these vulnerable moments can lovers truly begin to see one another and glimpse what’s in each others hearts.
- Work through pain and despair. In the worst moments, when you feel everything good is slipping away, in these moments therapy can help.
- Create a healthier, happier relationship. After you’ve shown each other your deeper dreams, fears and passions, and stopped hiding emotionally, walk out in the sunlight together.
Our services are designed exclusively for serious couples who value the importance of greater emotional intimacy and are motivated to attain it. We work best with lovers who want a deeper understanding of their differences instead of striving for complete agreement.
Our marriage, couples, relationship counselors and therapists will inspire you to open your hearts to each other in ways you never thought possible. We’ll give you relationship tools to deal more creatively with every day frustrations, anxieties and depression.
We’ve learned from years of experience that encouraging lovers to reveal their deeper anxieties, hurts and despair in a safe emotional setting is the only true path to greater happiness, contentment and sexual fulfillment.
We’ve helped dozens of lovers strengthen their emotional bonds and achieve happier, more fulfilling lives based on a deeper appreciation and celebration of differences.
The Reason I Became A Helping Professional
After having made a ton of relationship mistakes in our younger years, My wife and I have learned that it's not about finding the perfect lover but creating the perfect love and, above all, celebrating our differences instead of trying to get total agreement.
Not religious or spiritual
Determined case-by-case, please inquire