I Believe"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life." ~ Omar Khayyam
About Lori Peters
I am a Happiness and Self-Esteem Professional with over 20 years experience as a speaker, trainer and writer. I help others to help themselves feel their best through my writings and presentations offered via my website, radio show, social media and various media outlets as well as in-person appearances.
I provide numerous professional and fun presentations around happiness and well-being for various types of audiences. My Happiness Hangout® Radio Show on bbsradio has gained thousands of listeners as my guests and I dive into deep and interesting topics around personal and professional happiness and self esteem.
I'm proud of my 25 year career in higher education. Currently, I teach as a College Instructor in social sciences working with students to train them in counseling skills to become social workers, health care professionals and other helping careers. My current programs around happiness and well-being include Live Happy-Live Better and Empowering Yourself to Happiness. I enjoy being a writer for publications that support positive life experiences including The Magic Happens Magazine, Huffington Post and YourTango. I volunteer on a national level and had the opportunity to be part of a team that runs a major non-profit with over 100,000 members.
One of my passions is work-life balance and helping people to feel their best during times of challenge. I earned my Bachelors in Business and Masters in Counseling and Higher Education allowing me to teach and work with others with their life issues. Feel free to check out all the free resources and much more at www.happinesshangout.net.
Lori Peters Success Stories
- "Lori is such a professional. She has been a guest speaker for several of my corporate clients and her presentations are thoroughly enjoyable and incredibly informative. I look forward to have her return." ~ Kim Hemminger RN BSN CHNC, Health and Wellness Manager, Wellness Works For You
- "Lori Peters is an outstanding presenter. She does a great job engaging her audience with content that is practical and meaningful. The participants left her program motivated with information they could put to use immediately." ~ Cyndi McCabe, Job Placement Coordinator- Lorain County Community College
- "Lori has been a presenter for our organization numerous times at our Conventions/local chapters. Her speaking style is lively, fun and energetic. She is always well prepared for the audience and can go off the cuff when needed. I would highly recommend her for personal development topics at conferences or at your next event." ~ Keeley McDonald- Zeta Tau Alpha Former National President
- "Having experienced Lori’s presentations in both personal development and volunteer management over the last several years, I would urge anyone looking for a speaker to have Lori at their next event. Lori’s dynamic and energizing presentations are done effortlessly and will leave you wanting more. Inviting her to your event should be on your “must do” list. You’ll be happy you did!" ~ Beth Rush- Children’s Librarian and Volunteer
- "Lori has represented my business in a very dynamic way. She speaks to large groups in a fun and informative way and they respond to her very well. I would highly recommend her to speak at your next event!" ~ Michael Krysiak- Owner and President- Aire Serv of Strongsville
- "I have been part of the audience when Lori has provided presentations to various networking, educational and civic groups. I would highly recommend her as she has an energetic and interactive style that connects with audiences." ~ Lena Knight- Midpoint Campus Center Coordinator
- "I worked directly with Lori in a management, training, and supervising capacity. She frequently trained small and large groups of volunteers in various volunteer management topics, and personal development. Lori is organized, efficient and FUN, and her speaking style is energetic and inspiring! Consider Lori as your speaker at your next event." ~ Helen Fish- Former ZTA National Council
- "She would be a top-notch presenter for your event in the area of personal development/well-being and happiness." ~ Edd Krammer- Owner- Aire Serv of Mentor