20. Fear doesn't own you. One sign that tells me you are ready for love is when you show courage. When you are open to taking emotional risk, including accepting personal responsibility, love is in your future.
- Bobbi Palmer
21. You build memories, not walls. I know someone is ready for love when they incorporate their match into their life after a few dates, rather than compartmentalizing dating activities. Building memories, not walls, shows long-term potential.
- Laurie Davis
More from YourTango: Find Clients As A YourTango Expert
22. You are not a puppet. The one sign that tells me a person is ready for a healthy relationship is when he or she takes a stand for what she wants in a relationship—without being attached to the other person's response. When a client tells me she has spoken a phrase similar to "that doesn't work for me" to someone they are attracted to, I know they are ready for a new and wonderful relationship experience.
- Kat Knecht
23. You accept change and are ready to grow. You are "ready" for love when you accept yourself for who you are, right now, today, but are still committed to exploring the yet *undiscovered growth* of yourself individually and in a relationship.
- Megan Fleming
24. You know your turn-ons. When you know what turns you on, what brings you pleasure and you aren't afraid to go after it, it's a good sign you're ready to share love with someone else. The key to this is honoring that you are deserving of pleasure whether you are with someone or not and recognizing that all types of sensual pleasure—the foods you eat, the smells around you, a cool shower on a hot day—keep you vibrant and alive.
- Melissa Fritchle
25. You're comfortable in your own skin. Embracing yourself inside and out is a sign you’re reading to fully embrace another.
- Pamela Madsen
More from YourTango: 20 Reasons To Love And Appreciate Your Body
The common theme in all our Experts advice seems to be: find your own bliss and then share it with another! Take action and do whatever it takes to be happy in your own skin, recognizing this is a lifelong journey. In turn, your relationships will blossom. If you'd like advice on how to take those first steps, just reach out to any of these great experts to create the path to your best love life!