13. You own your sexual energy. You know that you're a vibrational match for your real-deal Beloved when you move through your day with access to your own orgasmic energy, whether or not you have a partner. You are sourcing it from within. Yes, the Beloved will be irresistibly attracted to your beauty, fragrance and nectar but you are the magnificent blossom.
- Lisa Schrader
14. You're over your last relationship. Because I work with people primarily after painful breakups, I look for signs that anger and resentment are gone and that they have forgiven not only their ex-partner, but themselves. To be angry at yourself is a clear sign that you are not ready to move forward. If you cannot accept where you are and who you are right now, then it's time to make a change. You will know that you are ready to go out there and date again when you have given up your "story" and can think about your ex with neutrality, compassion, and understanding.
- Lori Rubenstein
More from YourTango: 3 Ways You Can Show Unconditional Love
15. You're willing to take a risk. I find that a person who is ready for true intimacy is aware of the risks and uncertainty that comes with falling in love. She knows that the relationship will grow and evolve to something wonderful—or it won't. Either way, this person understands she will be better for it since the love and support she has for herself will always be there.
- Bob Connolly
16. You have empathy. One quality I work hard to promote in patients looking to find and/or sustain a loving relationship is empathy. Once a person can see beyond her desires and needs to what it will take to make her partner happy, she is well on her way to going from "me" to "we."
- Sherry Amatenstein
17. You're self-confident. Self-confidence is the key to knowing that you're ready for love (it's also the most powerful aphrodisiac). When you take pride in yourself and you are clear about your own worth—that is when you'll be able to attract someone who honors you and himself in a healthy relationship.
- Shoshana Bennett
18. You feel whole. If you are looking for your partner to fill an emptiness within yourself, you will always remain unsatisfied. True love is all about accepting both your partner and yourself wholeheartedly. Dating is about finding your complementary match—not your other half.
- Sara Sharnoff
More from YourTango: Breaking Through Barriers To Achieve Limitless Love
19. You're open-minded. You know you're ready when you can go off your dating script and discovering a romantic interest as though you were visiting an exotic country for the first time. Throw away your checklist, let yourself be in the moment and open up to the joys and challenges a relationship brings.
- Jean Fitzpatrick