You can make them right at home!
Now there's a fun bite-size way to enjoy a glass of wine!
Because why drink your wine, when you can eat it?
The latest gummy bear trend everyone is jumping onboard to try is wine-infused gummy bears. They look and sound absolutely delicious!
And thanks to Jessica Pinney from Cooking with Janica, we now have a super-easy recipe you can follow to make all types of wine gummies!
Looks easy to me!
This would be a fun activity for you and your girlfriends before a night out on the town or as a late night snack for you and your boo.
Or, if you're like me, to feast on alone with your dog on a Saturday night, with Netflix.
Whatever floats your boat!
Here is the super easy wine-infused gummy bear recipe — your choice of red, white or rosé — courtesy of Cooking with Janica!
1 hour 35 minutes
Makes about 125 Gummy Bears
- 1 Cup Wine
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons or 6 packets of powdered Gelatin
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making Rosé Gummy Bears)
- 2-3 Gummy Bear Molds
- Place the wine, sugar, and gelatin in a saucepan over medium-low heat (if you want to keep the alcohol in, make sure to keep under 90 degrees). Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. (Stir in the pink food coloring if making Rosé gummy bears.)
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to get rid of the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for at least 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from the mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.