With a little extra help from the Kardashians...
By Kitty Nelson
Here are some creative ways you can use your technology to enhance your foreplay and your sex life.
1. Basic tips for using your webcam to take sexy nude selfies.
Webcams are perfect for hands-free shots. Using a webcam will allow you to get creative with your selfies.
On laptops made within the past seven years, the webcam will probably be integrated into the computer which makes it great for setting up overhead shots. It can be used for other angles, too. I’ve taken some of my best shots with my laptop webcam.
Webcams are also great for portability if you want to take your sexy selfies in different locations. Set your laptop on the bathroom counter in front of the shower while you’re all soapy and wet or you can set it on the floor in front of you while you do something naughty.
Webcams are also an awesome tool for making videos. Short or long and cute, sexy, or nasty films starring you are easy to record. If you’ve ever had a fantasy of being a porn star this option is for you. Pictures are hot and sexy, but there is something about the moving image that really gets the blood flowing. Plus, seeing you in motion will drive your partner crazy! It mixes things up if you’ve only been sending pictures.
To add even more excitement, have your partner direct you regarding exactly what it is they want to see. You can do anything: a sexy dance, a striptease or a full out masturbation video.
2. Basic tips for sharing sexy nude pics from your smartphones or camera.
Cell phones and cameras are great for on the go nude selfie action. Tried, tested and true, they certainly serve their erotic purpose.
The great thing about a cell phone is that you can take the picture and send it instantly. Then your partner can do the same — and you’ll both experience one hell of a sexting session.
Cell phones are also great for close up shots, but be careful, as some people find certain things viewed on extreme zoom no longer sexy.
(There are reasons why the human eye cannot see certain things.)
They are also convenient for when you want to take sexy pictures some place you probably shouldn't. A half-naked selfie sent from work will drive your partner wild! People love taboo things (although many rarely admit it).
3. Basic tips for capturing and sending the sexiest naked photos possible.
- Lighting can make a huge difference if you’re in a position where you’re able to manipulate it to your advantage.
- Make sure you are groomed! That doesn’t always mean being bald and hairless (unless that's what you are into doing). Make sure that you look tidy and presentable in a way that your partner can appreciate.
- Pay attention to your environment and surroundings! A lot of people are really unaware how unsexy a picture becomes if their dirty laundry is on the floor behind them or the bathroom in which they are posing has grime and grunge everywhere.
- Do you have a favorite asset that you’re most comfortable with? Flaunt it! I love my butt — and so does the camera.
- Try new and interesting positions. A picture from the rear. A picture from the front. A sexy silhouette. Different clothing. No clothing. Different locations. Variety is the spice of life ...
- "Do you want to know what I’m doing right now?" pictures are ALWAYS a home run.
- Surprise emails always brighten a dull work day! Just make sure in the subject you warn them not to open when coworkers are around.
4. Basic tips for privacy and internet safety.
Here are some ways to protect yourself, your pictures and your partner:
- Create a folder on your phone or computer for the sole purpose of storing naughty pictures and videos. Set a password on the file, and to be double safe, set the file on hidden.
- Create a file sharing account on a site such as DropBox to which only approved viewers who have the password can see the files you store. There are some great apps out there made specifically for the sharing of sensitive and personal data. Also, on apps like Snapchat, once you upload the data (in your case, these naughty pics or videos) to your personal account, the file will be automatically deleted after an allotted period of time.
- If the picture you are sending is extra risqué, you may want to avoid putting your face in the picture so that if it somehow does leak onto the Internet there will be nothing to distinguish you among the millions of other nude photos out there.
- Lastly and yet most importantly, DO NOT send such personal pictures to someone you don't trust. That’s just asking for trouble.
Sending and receiving pictures is a hot way to start foreplay or to draw it out for the entire day.
It's another way to keep the sexual connection strong and the passion burning hot!
More HOT and helpful content like this from Kinkly:
This article was originally published at Kinkly. Reprinted with permission from the author.