Excellent things come in smaller-than-average packages!
The average penis is about 6 inches erect, give or take a little.
Fear not. If you’re dealing with a small penis, it is the girth, not the length that truly matters.
(I’ve done a guy with a penis 4 inches long with the girth of a beer can and it was fun, fun, fun … but that’s a story for another time.)
Here are some sure-fire tips to getting your man’s member up to par, because although they look disappointing, smaller penises can create a lot to love in the penetration and compensation departments.
As a side note — I’ve been with HUGE guys, and, honestly, it wasn’t very fun. Too big and it slams into your cervix. While some women enjoy cervical stimulation, I am not one of them.
So don’t sweat it if you are matched with a teensy dick — there’s still a lot to worship …
Here are 4 finer points worth exploring to bring more pleasure to your sex life with a small penis.
1. Foreplay matters most anyway.
It matters to everyone, but it especially matters when dealing with those of smaller size. Kiss, fondle, and get your engines going in all the dry hump ways you thought of when you were 13. This helps get him as big as he possibly can be because of all of the build-up. You’re also increasing arousal in other ways by stimulating all of his erogenous zones.
A word or two about erogenous zones: erogenous zones are areas of the body that are erotic and respond more sensitively to touch than others. They are often times areas with more concentrated nerve bundles.
When we think of erogenous zones, we immediately gravitate toward the penis and vagina — but this tendency is tremendously misguided when having sex with a man with a small penis. You don’t want to go straight for the penis when having sex with a small member; you’ll only get disappointed. It’s like getting that blue Tiffany’s box and opening it up to find a Cracker Jack ring inside. Pfffffffffft.
Every experienced lover knows that you must touch your man in more ways than one, and in more places than one, to truly get him off — and vice versa.
2. Stimulating your clitoris is key, and his size has nothing to do with making it happen.
Explore your body with no focus toward your goal of penetration initially. Just enjoy your body and what it can do, fairly independently, with a happy clit.
Take the time to explore your clit and find its points of sensitivity — that’s where he needs to stimulate when he goes down on you.
Play what I refer to as the “clock exercise,” wherein you open sesame and let him stimulate around your clit just like the hours on a clock to figure out what your hot spots are. Most women have hot spots around “10” and “2” as there are a lot of nerve bundles there.
You can also get out your toys and see if he likes being a voyeur while you go to town on some self-stimulation. A lot of guys love to see girls “jill off.” It’s a bit thrilling to them. Plus, why not warm up with a few clitoral orgasms?
3. Compensation is fun!
He’s been around other dudes in locker rooms and such, so he knows he’s packing less than a punch. Allow him to feel more capable in other departments.
Focus on other activities, such as oral sex, and advise him to get really good at it. Give and receive an erotic massage, that’ll get your engines revving. You can also employ the use of his dexterous fingers.
Clue him in on some quick tips to finger mastery, brought to you by yours truly ...
- Be gentle. He’s used to manhandling his member. You’re not the same way. The clit is uber-sensitive. Think of it as a teensy tiny penis. Did you know women have more nerve bundles in their clit than men have in their penis? Delicate touching is preferred unless you are directed otherwise.
- Find a comfortable position like sitting or laying down side by side. He can access your vulva more readily from this positioning and also reach inside you, if directed. You can also kiss when you are side by side. The most awkward position is sitting in between your legs. Just don’t do it.
- Never touch a dry clit or enter a dry vagina with a dry finger. Wet is best. Just like he masturbates with some kind of lubricant, women need it too. Have him lick his finger or use a little bit of artificial lubricant.
- Don’t rush things. If you’ve gotten good and juiced up, he can enter your vagina with his fingers, but take it at a comfortable pace. Remember all I’ve taught you and all that you’ve learned through experience — a dry finger entering a dry vagina is downright unpleasant. The more he stimulates the rest of your body, the more he kisses you and stimulates your clit, the more fun you will have in the penetration department.
- Keep in mind, the outer third of the vagina has the most abundant nerve endings. He doesn’t need to go deep to stimulate you. He should start with the fingertip, then have him slowly work his way inside you. Some women like thrusting in and out, some can’t stand it. Some like cervical stimulation, some can’t stand it. Tell him what you like and let him learn.
As he works his magic on you, whisper in his ear about how hot he is and how much you want his package, even if it’s a trifle disappointing.
A little dirty talk never hurt anyone.
4. Sex isn’t all about penetration. (Ask any lesbian, she’ll tell you.)
There’s plenty of things to do, that any man (or woman) can potentially be great at. One of my best sexual experiences was with a guy with a smaller member who radiated confidence. It didn’t matter that his dick was the size of a thumb. We got along famously in and out of the bedroom.
How do you get your guy more confident?
Encourage him to man it up a bit and stop with the limp bullshit. Get him some coursework on becoming an alpha male — it is such a healthy ingredient for attraction.
It also helps for him to know that you are having a good time. That is often the most encouraging thing you can do in bed.
Let him know what you like, and keep chatting him up about how hot he is.
This article was originally published at SluttyGirlProblems.com. Reprinted with permission from the author.