Seriously why are they so cute?
If you are utterly obsessed with watching anything on HGTV like I am, then you'll be more than familiar with Chip and Joanna Gaines aka the King and Queen of flipping houses. Chip and Joanna are known for their widely popular HGTV show Fixer Upper, which follows the super cute Texas couple and their family of six as they go around town and fix up not so great houses and turn then into a family's dream home.
And how they met that will tug at your heart strings.
Although they both attended Baylor University, their love didn't start there, but in an auto shop. According to an interview with POPSUGAR, Chip told us he knew Joanna was "the one" long before the two ever met: "Her dad made the mistake of putting a pic of the family behind the counter at his [automotive] shop. I knew I'd marry her one day just by the picture on the wall."
The couple has already begun filming a season 4 of Fixer Upper, and it's easy to see why they're still going strong. Between Chip's goofy antics, and Joanna's amazing and beautiful design skills, its makes complete sense why millions of people tune in to watch them every week.
The love they share for each other and their kids, while putting in so much passion and dedication to each and every project they work on is TV gold.
So we decided to share our love for our favorite design dream team, and show 7 of our favorite Chip and Joanna moments.
1. When they completely lost it on camera ... over and over again:
2. This demo day involving Chip running through a wall and Joanna watching in disbelief:
3. When Chip put the moves on Joanna during a bee-infested renovation:
4. When Joanna talked about Chip like this:
5. When Chip talked about Joanna like this:
7. This unplanned moment of cuteness:
8. When Chip saved Joanna's life:
9. When Joanna loved on Chip's spare tire:
Seriously, if their entire marriage isn't #relationship goals then we don't know what is.