The United States keeps lagging further and further behind in math skill, and that's no surprise. Heck, even I have trouble making change sometimes. But here are some simple tricks to help you do complex math more easily.
1. Multiplying large numbers in your head
2. Adding and subtracting fractions
3. Multiplying by 11
4. Figuring out percentages
5. Finding fractions of whole numbers
6. Converting Fahrenheit to Celsius
7. How to figure out multiples of 9
8. Multiples of 9 in reverse order
9. And a quick learning tip
All images: Higher Perspective
This article was originally published at Higher Perspective. Reprinted with permission from the author.